2014-15 GPSF Resource Guide – this contains detailed information on how to find housing, transportation options, health care, and other campus and local resources. Start your search for info here!
Here are some of the most helpful places and people to seek help from:
- One first great resource for non-academic issues in your program is your Student Services Manager or Department Manager. For more specific academic questions/issues, consider reaching out to your Director of Graduate Studies.
- For issues or problems beyond what your department can do for you—try the appropriate Dean of Student Affairs. (Leslie Lerea for those in the Graduate School; the other programs have their own Dean of Student Affairs, too).
- The Office of the Dean of Students can give student support on a number of different topics. http://deanofstudents.unc.edu/
- As a reference guide for those enrolled in the Graduate School, the Graduate School Handbook lays out general academic requirements and regulations (e.g., eligibility, assistantships, taking time off).
- All students at the University are expected to abide by the Honor Code, both in conduct and in academic integrity. More detail can be found here: http://studentconduct.unc.edu/students
UNC Resources for New Graduate/Professional Students
Financial Management Guide (ONYEN/PSWD Required.)
Resources Funded by Student Fees